1) "We've Got Bahls!" That slogan could be found on many a t-shirt at an athletic event as a tribute to Steven C Bahls, their College President.
2) They were the home of the original panty raid. Around the time of World War 2, the first official panty raid took place on this campus.
3) Students usually ice skate to class. The last snow storm was he first time A.C. closed down for bad weather in 27 years.
4) Annual Rigatta Races: They have an annual race with boats made from old cardboard in the campus pond.
5) The mystery of the mythical cat. Everyone always sees this random cat by the pond, but it's always running...no one has ever seen it sitting or where it is coming from.