Live Performance from Hope College in Holland, MI. This poem discusses the right for Islamic investors to build a center near Ground Zero/World Trade Center. Poem still under construction! :)
Yo.... This sista is ILL. Listen to her riffs over the hook. For several reasons, I love this video.
It's the coolest thing! Go Bucky the Badger!
I wish my school had a cool song for our mascot. (Go Utica College Pioneers...um, can pioneers dance?)
1) There's a watertower on campus...and it's haunted.
2) The freshman paint the campus road purple at beginning of year. Great tradition to get free manual labor. J/K
3) The campus is split between two counties.
4) The official school dance is the Warhawk Strut. It's kinda like the Cupid Shuffle but not. Pretty cool tho!
5) UW-Whitewater Wheelchair basketball player Mike Scott was in the Nike commercial called "No Excuses"