Did you miss my show on November 24th at Sullivan Hall NYC? Here's the new song I featured that night called "Clock Out." I know you'll love it, especially my women who are about their business while still on the dating scene. Let these fellas know that you'll see them when you clock out.
1) You can't call their dorms "dorms." They're "Residence Halls." The whole campus features apartment-style residence halls that would make any New Yorker jealous. Call it a dorm, and the students will flip on you.
2) The campus was built on a nature preserve. The college can't build buildings higher than a certain height, for fear that the animals will feel like they're out of their habitat.
3) There are no classes on Fridays. That is unless you're in the sciences. Then you MIGHT have lab.
4) Forgotten bikes are recycled. The college has a 'Yellow Bike System.' They take abandoned bikes, paint them yellow, and leave them around campus for students to pick up and use. (Apparently the foreign exchange students like to use them to ride to the mall). Only issue is, they're some times hard to find. People take pleasure in hiding the bikes from potential riders.
5) The animals aren't afraid of people. Maybe they know it's THEIR wildlife preserve, but the raccoons, alligators, birds, and other creatures on campus take their time getting around without fear.
1. "Teach me how to Bucky." The college mascot is Bucky the Badger who does the "Dougie" dance to his version called "Teach Me How to Bucky." He also does push-ups for each point UWM scores in a game.
2. "BROOOKLYN!!!" Students will loudly and proudly rep wherever they are from in the middle of any school event, and it's allowed.
3. Playboy named their college library as one of the top 10 non-alcoholic places to meet singles.
4. Students regularly wear "Bucky Did Your Mom" shirts to games.
5. There are cows on campus that make all of the school's ice cream, cheese, and dairy. Talk about fresh!
1. The Campus is like Cheers. The President of the school knows everybody's name.
2. Their mascot might be able to beat up your mascot. Their Yellow Jacket mascot has some serious muscles.
3. You'll always have company to party. There's a Japanese student named Tom that attends EVERY event, EVERY party, EVERY game. He's like a celebrity.
4. The second floor bathroom in Hines Freshman Hall is haunted. If you tinkle up there, you MIGHT have some company...
5. The college is located in Springfield, MA, the birthplace of basketball. In 1959, the Basketball Hall of Fame was founded here, where the first game was held.
1. They used to store cadavers under the dooms. Don't worry; now they're in the nursing building.
2. Students can use alternative electricity to charge their cell phones. There's a windmill on the roof of the Union Building with outlets for charging personal devices.
3. Husson University is built on a cow field. My, they've come a LONG way.
4. Their annual game of Capture The Flag should be called Bruise the Student. Someone always gets brutally hurt...but it's all in good fun.
5. Two schools for the price of one. Husson University owns The New School of Communication (which is still a separate institution because it has its own accreditation). However, they both share the entire campus.