1. They used to store cadavers under the dooms. Don't worry; now they're in the nursing building.
2. Students can use alternative electricity to charge their cell phones. There's a windmill on the roof of the Union Building with outlets for charging personal devices.
3. Husson University is built on a cow field. My, they've come a LONG way.
4. Their annual game of Capture The Flag should be called Bruise the Student. Someone always gets brutally hurt...but it's all in good fun.
5. Two schools for the price of one. Husson University owns The New School of Communication (which is still a separate institution because it has its own accreditation). However, they both share the entire campus.