1. On your birthday, you get PONDED. To celebrate another year of life, students throw you into the on-campus pond. (Much better than a birthday song ay TGI Fridays.)
2. One of the Creators of YouTube went to Albright. I hope he's a big alumni donor. :)
3. There's a Breakdancing Crew. Straight out of "You Got Served," the college breakdancing crew, Scandelous, was named by an international student from Japan.
4. Jake's Place has the best Philly Cheesesteaks and Chai Lattes around. I can co-sign on the on-campus spot's cheesesteaks. Didn't get to try the Chai, but I take their word for it.
5. They stood up for equal rights in 1948. Albright and the University of Maryland Eastern Shore played the first intercollegiate football game between an Historical Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) institution and a majority-white institution.